Southern Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil
Seasoned Southern Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil topped with freshly chopped parsley, aioli and lemon, paired with our crisp and tropical Rosé.
- 1 lb. baby red potatoes, quartered
- 1 1/2 lb. raw medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 ears of corn, cut crosswise into 4 pieces each
- 2 links smoked andouille sausage, thinly sliced
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. Old Bay seasoning
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- For Old Bay Aioli:
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 tsp. Old Bay seasoning
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Juice and zest of 1/2 a lemon
Preheat oven to 425°. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook potatoes until just tender, about 10 minutes. Drain. In a large bowl, combine cooked potatoes, shrimp, corn, sausage, lemons, garlic powder, Old Bay, melted butter, and oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss until combined, then divide between two large baking sheets.
Bake until shrimp is cooked through and corn is tender, 13 to 15 minutes.
Make Old Bay Aioli
In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, chives, Old Bay seasoning, Dijon, and lemon juice and zest.
Garnish dish with fresh chopped parsley and serve with Old Bay Aioli and lemon.
Recipe provided by Chef Cat Cora