Cat Cora’s Spinach-Artichoke Dip
Satisfy your cravings with this creamy spinach-artichoke dip. Baked to perfection and served with fresh veggies for the perfect snack.
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 14oz roughly chopped canned artichoke hearts without oil, drained, coarsely chopped (packed in water)
- 1 cup low-fat cream cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated high-quality, divided Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 6 cups fresh vegetable sticks
Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, combine spinach, artichoke hearts, cream cheese, mozzarella, 10 Tbsp Parmesan, sour cream, salt, black pepper, garlic salt, and cayenne; spoon into a 2-quart baking dish. Bake, uncovered, about 15 minutes; sprinkle with remaining 2 Tbsp Parmesan and bake for 5 minutes more. Serve warm with raw vegetables.
Serving size: about 1/3 c
Recipe provided by Chef Cat Cora